Promoters/Organizers can use maestroeventsuae.com as a platform to promote, advertise and sell their Vouchers/Event Tickets to Customers, offering them a simple way of buying Tickets online. Any Promoter/Organizer that who sells Tickets via maestroeventsuae.com
accepts the following terms and conditions with maestroeventsuae.com and Maestro Events LLC
These terms and conditions of service for Promoters will be modified on an event by event basis through a written Ticketing Services Agreement or written Addendum to this signed by both, an authorized signatory of the Promoter and an authorized officer of Maestro Events LLC
In this Agreement:
• Maestro Events LLC is referred to as “maestroeventsuae.com“.
• “Customer” shall refer to an Individual or organization that uses the website to purchases or attempt to purchase any good or services, including but not limited to tickets, delegate passes, vouchers, rental service vouchers or any similar products or services the website.
• “Promoter/Organizer” shall refer to any individual or organization whether privately or publically owned that is responsible for the organization, promotion and delivery of any event, service or offering of any kind offered for sale or free of charge to the customer via the website.
• “User” or “You” or “Your” refers to customer/promoter, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to ‘business page’ to manage claimed business listings or otherwise.
• “Website” shall refer to the online sales portal maestroeventsuae.com or any other websites, webpages, subdomains or domains provided by maestroeventsuae.com for the sale of tickets available now or created in the future.
• “Ticket/Receipt” shall refer to any form of paid or complimentary entrance voucher. It can be a physical or electronic tickets, voucher, pass, wristband, badge or receipt that contains a unique barcode, QR codes, reference umber which identifies the holder as having purchased or being given permission to access a specific event/service/product.
• “Services” shall refer to the services provided by maestroeventsuae.com to the Promoter in respect of the Event/Attractions, and may include, but shall not be limited to such services as advertising and promoting the Event on the Website; providing an online website portal that enables Customers to purchase Tickets for the Promoter’s Event; delivery of the aforementioned Tickets to the Customer via electronic or physical means as agreed between the Promoter and maestroeventsuae.com; collection of payment for any Tickets purchased by the Customer on behalf of the Promoter; registration of the Customer’s information; and any other services provided by maestroeventsuae.com to the Promoter as agreed by both the parties in writing.
• In order to Upload Materials onto this Website, the User will first have to become a Promoter/organizer and create an Account. When registering, the User must provide accurate and complete information. In order to gain full access to or use of this Website a Promoter/organizer will be able to choose a password that the Promoter/organizer will need to enter on this Website along with the Promoter/organizer username. It is important that a Promoter/organizer keeps the password secure and confidential. maestroeventsuae.com will restrict the use of vulgar, inappropriate and offensive user names.
• In order to gain access to such Materials, the User will first have to become a Promoter/organizer or Artist and create an Account in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
• In the event that the Promoter/organizer becomes aware of any unauthorized access to the Account, they must notify maestroeventsuae.com immediately by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The Promoter/organizer will be solely accountable to maestroeventsuae.com for all activities taking place in connection with the Promoter/organizer Account.
• The Promoter/organizer will not be entitled to use another Promoter/organizer Account without permission.
• maestroeventsuae.com will not be liable to the Promoter/organizer for any losses incurred by the Promoter/organizer as a result of unauthorized use of the Promoter/organizer Account. The Promoter/organizer may be liable to maestroeventsuae.com for any losses incurred by maestroeventsuae.com due to such unauthorized use by the Promoter/organizer.
Accurate information: You warrant that all information provided on Registration and contained as part of your Account during the course of this Agreement is true, complete and accurate and that you will promptly inform us of any changes to such information by updating the details in your Account.
maestroeventsuae.com hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable right to access and use the Services solely for the purposes of creating an event page with respect to, and promoting, managing, tracking, and collecting fees for Tickets for an Event/Attractions that you have registered on the Website.
Account & Password:
As part of the Website registration process, the Promoter will create a password and account. As the promoter, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including, without limitation, all actions by sub-users registered under your account.
Content on the Site:
Things You Cannot Do and Content Restrictions:
Without limitation, you undertake not to use or permit anyone else to use the Services or Site. You also agree not to use the services to:
• Resell the Services or Site;
• Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to any maestroeventsuae.com representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
• upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content related to the sale or provision of goods and services other than the sale or provision of tickets and registrations to events listed on the Site and other goods and services being sold or provided in conjunction with such events;
• interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services
• attempt to circumvent our security or network including accessing data not intended for you, logging into a server or Account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probe the security of other networks (such as running a port scan);
• access the Services (or Site) in such a way as to, or commit any act that would or does, impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our infrastructure or that otherwise interrupts or interferes with its functionality, efficiency or operation;
• execute any form of network monitoring which will intercept data not intended for you;
• send unsolicited mail messages, including the sending of “junk mail” or other advertising material to individuals who did not specifically request such material. You are explicitly prohibited from sending unsolicited bulk mail messages. This includes bulk mailing of commercial advertising, promotional, or informational announcements, and political or religious tracts. Such material may only be sent to those who have explicitly requested it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email of this nature, you may not send that person any further email;
• use the Services or Site (or any relevant functionality of either of them) in breach of this Agreement;
• use in an unauthorized manner, or forge, mail header information;
• engage in any unlawful or criminal activity in connection with the use of the Services and/or the Site or any Voucher;
• copy or use any User Content for any commercial purposes.
Rights of maestroeventsuae.com
You acknowledge that maestroeventsuae.com does not always pre-screen Content provided or made available by you or any third party in connection with the Services, but that maestroeventsuae.com and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to (i) monitor, alter, edit, or remove any of your Content, in whole or in part, and/or (ii) rescind and terminate your right to use the Services at any time (with or without notice) for any reason or no reason. You acknowledge and agree that maestroeventsuae.com may preserve your Content and may also disclose your Content for any reason, including without limitation if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce this agreement; (c) respond to claims that any of your Content violates the rights of third parties; and/or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of maestroeventsuae.com, its users and/or the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including your Content, may involve (i) transmissions over various networks; and/or (ii) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
maestroeventsuae.com may, upon request provide additional services to you beyond the functionality of the Site, including without limitation provisions of marketing services, leasing ticket scanning and other equipment, providing consultants and staff to assist you on the date of your Event, and providing dedicated account management services. All such additional services, whether provided prior to, during or following your Event, shall be deemed a part of the Services and subject to all the terms and conditions of this agreement. Such additional services shall be set forth in a written Addendum Agreement to this agreement, maestroeventsuae.com Equipment Lease quotation, and/or other written agreement between you and an authorized officer of maestroeventsuae.com, and shall set forth the Service Fees and the other terms and conditions relating to such additional services. As a condition to the lease of any equipment, you shall enter into a separate maestroeventsuae.com service contract.
Service Modifications and/or Suspensions
maestroeventsuae.com reserves the right at any time to, and from time to time may, modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services (or any part thereof) for any reason or no reason with or without notice. maestroeventsuae.com will not be responsible to you for a refund, in whole or part, of Service Fees for any reason, except those fees related to refunds issued to Customers. You agree that maestroeventsuae.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Services.
maestroeventsuae.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, accounts (or any part thereof) and/or your right to use the Services, and remove and discard any and all of your Content within the Services, at any time for any reason or no reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use, failure to pay in a timely manner any fees or other monies due to maestroeventsuae.com, or If maestroeventsuae.com believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this agreement. You agree that any termination of your right to use the Services may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that maestroeventsuae.com may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related Content and files related to your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the Services. Furthermore, you agree that maestroeventsuae.com shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your right to use or otherwise access the Services.
Creation and Publishing of Events
Events published on the Website, whether content is added by maestroeventsuae.com or content is created by Promoters using the service, are the responsibility of the Promoter of the Event. maestroeventsuae.com holds no responsibility or liability for the Content published on the Website or for the delivery of the Events published. This Service is a platform for selling Tickets for Events. Responsibilities for producing, delivering and paying for the Events rest solely with the Promoter. Furthermore, the Promoter is solely responsible for paying any taxes, duties or other government-levied fees on ticket sales for Events organized by the Promoter.
Review of Events
maestroeventsuae.com, at its sole discretion, may review the content of all Events that are created by Promoters using the Service, according to the guidelines set forth in this Agreement. Events that are deemed to be in violation of the Agreement will be deleted from the Website.
Cancellation or Postponement of Events
The Promoter/Organizer agrees to inform maestroeventsuae.com as soon as reasonably possible if the event is to be cancelled and in any event no later than within 24 hours of the decision to cancel or postpone the Event, if an Event organized by the Promoter and published on the Website is to be either cancelled or postponed.
If the Event is cancelled, postponed or the content or venue of the Event changed significantly, the Promoter shall reimburse to maestroeventsuae.com in full all ticketing fees within three (3) days of notification of the cancellation, postponement or a significant change to the Event.
In case of cancellation, postponement or a significant change to the Event resulting in the need to refund Tickets, the Promoter agrees to pay maestroeventsuae.com a sum equivalent to the original agreed sales commission on all refunded Tickets plus an administration fee plus any applicable VAT or other government taxes. Furthermore, the Promoter agrees to pay maestroeventsuae.com a Ticket refund processing fee per refunded ticket, plus any applicable bank charges or credit card processing charges relating either to the original ticket purchase or to the refund.
Whist maestroeventsuae.com will try to resolve any issues with Customer complaints in order to avoid refunding where reasonably possible to do so, the following refund policy applies to all Ticket sales made by maestroeventsuae.com for Events irrespective of the Promoter’s own published or unpublished refunds policy. maestroeventsuae.com has the right to process refunds to Customers in full and collect the refund charges from the Promoter in any of the following circumstances:
• The Event is cancelled due to any reason
• The Event is postponed
• There are security issues at the event potentially placing the Customer or any of their party at risk
In the case where maestroeventsuae.com is required to refund Tickets and maestroeventsuae.com has already settled the funds to the Promoter, the Promoter agrees to reimburse maestroeventsuae.com with all Ticket fees paid to the Promoter within 3 days after being notified of the same by maestroeventsuae.com.
In case of event cancellation where refunds have to be made, the Promoter will still be liable to pay staff costs that maestroeventsuae.com has employed to facilitate access control.
In the case where a customer disputes a credit card charge made in respect of a Ticket purchase, and despite best endeavors to validate the charge, the bank nonetheless reimburses the cardholder, the Ticket shall then be considered unsold. If the reimbursement happens after the event has been settled, the Promoter, agrees to pay the full amount back to maestroeventsuae.com within 30 days.
In the event of any irrecoverable loss due to the fraudulent use of credit cards or un-honored cheques, the Ticket will be considered unsold. If the event has passed and maestroeventsuae.com has already settled with the Promoter, the Promoter agrees to repay the value of any fraudulent card payments or un-honored cheques to maestroeventsuae.com within 30 days. If the Event has not yet been settled such costs will be deducted from the settlement due to the Promoter.
If maestroeventsuae.com becomes aware of a fraudulent transaction, or suspects a transaction may be fraudulent,
maestroeventsuae.com has the right to cancel the transaction immediately without notice to the Promoter.
maestroeventsuae.com has the right to any charge service fees.
The Promoter is to provide the refund policy and entry policy for customers which is to be mentioned on the event page or the Tickets. If no refund policy is provided by the Promoter upon signing of the Event Contract, or on the website event details, then maestroeventsuae.com standard event refunds and entry policies will apply. If the Promoter provides the refund policy after the ticket sales have started, maestroeventsuae.com standard refund policy will apply to all Tickets purchased prior to the Promoter providing the refunds and entry policies.
Links to other websites
The Website and Services provided may include, or third parties may provide, links to other Internet websites or resources. maestroeventsuae.com has no control over such third party websites and resources, and the Promoter acknowledges and agrees that maestroeventsuae.com not responsible for the availability of such websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
The Promoter hereby acknowledges that maestroeventsuae.com has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety and/or legality of Events advertised through the Website or any supporting marketing carried out by maestroeventsuae.com in respect to the Event.
DTCM Permit, Payment of DTCM Fees & DTCM Fines
In the geographical area of the Emirate of Dubai, UAE the Promoter agrees to ensure it has the correct government permissions to enable maestroeventsuae.com to sell tickets as required by law via the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (“DTCM”) system with relevant DTCM barcodes. Such permission needs to be obtained by the Promoter directly from DTCM, and paid for by the Promoter. Furthermore, the Promoter agrees to pay any and all DTCM Fees in respect of ticket sales for the Event to the DTCM. maestroeventsuae.com may, in its role as the ticket seller for the Event collect and pay DTCM Fees on behalf of the Promoter, but the liability for payment of DTCM fees shall always be with the Promoter.
In the event that maestroeventsuae.com incurs any fine issued by the DTCM related to the Event in respect of ticket sales, the value of such fines shall either be deducted from the Promoter’s sales prior to settlement by maestroeventsuae.com or shall be reimbursed in full to maestroeventsuae.com by the Promoter within 5 working days of payment of the fine if maestroeventsuae.com has already settled payment of sales to the Promoter prior to the fine being paid.
Preprinted Ticket Policy
Any unused or unsold preprinted tickets must be surrendered back to maestroeventsuae.com no later than 2 days after the Event if the Promoter wishes to receive a refund of the DTCM Fees. Late return of unused preprinted Tickets may mean that maestroeventsuae.com is unable to reverse and refund the Tickets on the DTCM system due to time restraints enforced by the DTCM regarding settlement of DTCM Fees. Tickets must be in an unused, mint condition. Any soiled, torn, marked or otherwise damaged Tickets cannot be refunded. maestroeventsuae.com reserves the right to charge the Promoter an administration fee for performing refunds in addition to the printing fee charged for the preprinting of the refunded Tickets. Irrespective of whether or not maestroeventsuae.com charges the administration fee for refunding pre-printed tickets, no refund of the original printing fee will be made to the Promoter by maestroeventsuae.com.
RULES ABOUT USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE SITE
• Errors and omissions: We are not liable for errors or omissions if we have complied with the standards set out in this Agreement. We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any Voucher, Item, Services or information on the Site or forming part of the Services from time to time.
• Stopping access: Although we will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Services and the Site, access to the Services and the Site may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. Your access to the Site and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. We also reserve the right to block access to and/or to edit or remove any material which in our reasonable opinion may give rise to a breach of any of this Agreement.
Any advertisements may be delivered on our behalf by a third party advertising company, which may, on our behalf, place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by any company, see our Privacy Statement.
Intellectual Property Rights
maestroeventsuae.com grants you a limited, personal, nontransferable, nonexclusive, revocable license to access and use the Site pursuant to this Agreement and to any additional terms and policies set forth by maestroeventsuae.com. All intellectual property rights (including all copyright, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade names, domain names, social media identifiers, designs, whether registered or unregistered) in the Site and Services, materials, information and content on the Site or accessed as part of the Services, any database operated by us, all the Site design, text, graphics, software, photos, video, music, sound, data, all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets and scripts), and all their selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement shall remain our property (or that of our licensors). You shall not, and shall not attempt to, obtain any ownership or title to any such property. All rights are reserved.
None of the material listed in section above, in whole or in part, may be reproduced, distributed, copied, modified, distributed, published, downloaded, displayed, posted, performed or transmitted in any form or by any means, sold, rented, re-sold, licensed or sub-licensed, used to create derivative works, or in any way exploited without the prior express written permission of the maestroeventsuae.com. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. Any violation of these restrictions may result in a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right infringement that may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties. In addition, you may not make any use that exceeds or violates this Agreement.
maestroeventsuae.com logos and variations thereof found on the Site are trademarks owned by maestroeventsuae.com. Other marks on the site not owned by the maestroeventsuae.com may be under license from the trademark owner thereof, in which case such license is for the exclusive benefit and use of the maestroeventsuae.com unless otherwise stated, or may be the property of their respective owners. You may not use the maestroeventsuae.com’s names, logos, trademarks or brands without the maestroeventsuae.com’s express permission.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the content accessed using the Site and Services is the property of the applicable content owner or Merchant and may be protected by applicable copyright, trademark or other law. This Agreement gives you no rights to such content except for the licenses granted herein.
For more information, email us at email@example.com